Sunday, February 20, 2011

I have a blog!

I have gone through dozens of blogs through all the years of my computing experience. I have never been able to keep one. I would always get bored or irritated with it after less than a month, so I would save any pictures to my Google account then delete it. At my Aunt Julie's prompting, I have decided to get back into blogging. I (hopefully) will update this blog often, but with my track record, I make no promises.

So...

What is going on in my life???
Well, I got back from church about 3 hours ago. Church was nice. After I came home:
  • I ate an Oreo, 
  • scratched my nail polish, 
  • did an hour of Personal Progress (GO PERSONAL PROGRESS!), 
  • contemplated taking a nap,
  • thawed a loaf of bread, 
  • played Wheel of Fortune on Facebook, 
  • wrote in my journal, 
  • got a drink of water, 
  • played with my annoying hair,
  • emptied my purse, 
  • spat out my gum, 
  • and refused to bake a frozen cherry pie while we also had chicken roasting (when we had done this before, the pie/cake/whatever it was absorbed the chicken smell! EWWWWWWWW!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment