It's a lot bigger than my old purse. so I can fit more books (among other things). With my old purse I had to squish things so tightly together it was almost impossible to get anything out!
-- I just realized that I had it set to the HTML (hyper-text markup language) mode instead of WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) mode which is fine because I know HTML coding stuff, I was just wondering why it was showing the codes instead of the actual picture. --
So, what do I keep in my purse? Sometimes I'm not even sure.
Personal Progress is always important to have with me!
With the over-active idea center in my brain, I always need a way to write things down. I'm always completely lost without a pen which is why I always have at least 3.
It's always nice to freshen up while I'm out and about. My hair always falls out of whatever I put it up in, so I always need to have something to fix it with. I think I usually also have hairspray.
I always try to stay organized, but it NEVER works, My planner is somewhat empty because of my inability to remember to write down dates. But my YW notebook always has the dates of all the activities, but once I write them down, they get lost among the midst of all my other Young Womensy notes.
Makeup and jewelry. I don't really wear much of it, but it's nice to have if I have a spontaneous desire to look fancy while I'm out.
And now my books. These books are all amazing. Writing Magic was a Christmas Present from 2 years ago. It has all these wonderful writing tips that I use often. I'm just starting Hattie Big Sky. So far it's really good. I bought it at Barnes and Noble for $1.50! It was on a 2 for 3 dollars shelf (I also got Peter Pan).
Finally the Goose Girl. This is absolutely the most beautiful book I have ever read. I don't know what to say about it. I just love it!
We finish with my wallet. I have about $47.56. Plus I have about $70 in gift cards. And don't forget my LIBRARY CARD! I love the library. We don't go there often, but we went last night. My dad had checked out some origami books for Chandler on it, and then forgot to return them, so now my card is blocked because Chandler owes $40, so I had to use Alina's card. I got:
I'm already halfway through Ever, and I've read about 5 pages of Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow. I'm not good at being in the middle of a lot of books at once, and yet I am!
This all started with my purse, and ended with the Library, I like to go rambling on about random stuff that usually doesn't make sense.


No comments:
Post a Comment