Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My secret addiction....

What has been going on in my life lately?

(crickets chirp)

Um......

Let's see......

Since I last blogged I have taught myself to play the piano. I can play about 8 hymns, and absolutely nothing else. 
I've been going kind of crazy when it comes to personal progress. I have 4 experiences left to do, and I'm in the process of doing 2 projects, leaving 4 more to start. My goal is to be finished with the program by them end of November. It might sound crazy, but I'm super crazy when it comes to personal progress. 
I'm still not completely sure what I'm going to do for Faith or Knowledge. For faith I'm either making a collage or writing and illustrating a picture book. For knowledge I'm pretty clueless. I made a list of project ideas:
  • Learn to mend clothing
  • Learn CPR and become a certified babysitter
  • Make a business website for my dad
  • Research colleges
  • Learn sign language
I've been thinking about this for a long time, but I can't narrow it down.
Hopefully I'll figure all this out soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment