Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random questions from my only reader...

What is your best friends name?
Kenzie

What are you listening to right now?
Snow White playing in the other room

Whats your favorite number?
4

What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo for Lunch

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Mauve or Robin Egg Blue

How is the weather right now?
Sunny and Windy

Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
My dad

The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? 
Height

Do you have a significant other?
Nope!

Favorite TV show?
Nothing! 

Siblings?
Lots! 

Height?
5'8 3/4

Hair color?
Dark Brown

Eye Color?
Hazel

Do you wear contacts?
Never have, never will!

Favorite Holiday?
Easter

Month?
February

Have you ever cried for no reason?
Maybe....

What was the last movie you watched?
A Bugs Life

Favorite Day of the Year? 
February 29th
Are you missing someone?  
No
Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
I haven't tried for 6 years, so I'm assuming no

Hugs or Kisses?
It depends on who it's coming from

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate all the way!

What books are you reading?
Dragon Spear by Jessica Day George and the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Michelle Hodkin
 
Piercings?
Blech! It involves needles!

Favorite movies?
The Princess Bride and Finding Nemo

Favorite football Team?
I don't watch sports!

what were u doing before this?
Stopping Emily from eating all the peanut butter

Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
Lightly buttered and salted

Dogs or cats?
Dogs

Favorite flower?
Alstroemeria Lily

Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
Not for a VERY long time...
 
Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
No

Have you ever loved someone?
No one outside my family

Who would you like to see right now?
My pillow

Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
Kind of, considering I never went to kindergarten

Have you ever fired a gun?
Nothing more dangerous than a water gun

Do you like to travel by plane?
I don't mind it, but I certainly don't like it.
 
 Right-handed or Left-handed?
Left

How many pillows do you sleep with?
It depends on how many Emily has 'borrowed'

No comments:

Post a Comment