My latest craze has been digital scrapbooking. All of these are from our 2 "photoshoots" we've done in the past couple weeks. I've been using free kits from lots of different websites. Mainly from ShabbyPrincess.com and Summertime Designs.
These are just a few of the things I've done so far.
This is just a quick page I threw together of pictures where I don't look horrible.
(I don't hate how I look, it's just a fact that I look bad in pictures)
This picture was extremely uncomfortable to take, but it worked out in the end and it looks really cute on this page!
Emily helped me design this page. She picked the background and the colors of the flowers.
This picture was the hardest to take. We had to do it about 100 times, and this is the only one where everyone is looking at the camera and at least partially smiling.
It looks cute, though!
I'm planning on doing lots more, and possibly sharing them here!

No comments:
Post a Comment