Last sentence read from my book:
"I fought down the hot anger boiling up in my stomach." page 191, Hattie Big Sky
Quote from my quote jar:
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Current Personal Progress Goals:
- Divine Nature 3,
- Individual Worth 6,
- Individual Worth 7,
- Choice and Accountability 2
- Individual Worth Project
- Divine Nature Project
Omni 1:30
And I, Amaleki, had a brother, who also went with them; and I have not since known concerning them. And I am about to lie down in my grave; and these plates are full. And I make an end of my speaking.
Last song/chapter listened to (since I mostly listen to audiobooks):
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 15: The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
This is the current state of my bedside table. I have several CD's there. One is HPatOotP. One is Mary Poppins: Original London cast. One is my audition CD with the karaoke version of "A Spoonful of Sugar".
I have my GIANT pile of books/ From top to bottom:
- Hattie Big Sky (Kirby Larson)
- Book of a Thousand Days (Shannon Hale)
- Ballet Shoes (Noel Streatfeild)
- The Thirteenth Princess (Diane Zahler)
- Fairest (Gail Carson Levine)
- Personal Progress
- My YW notebook
- My randomness notebook
- The Remarkable Soul of a Woman (Dieter F. Uchtdorf)
- Goose Girl (Shannon Hale)
- Enna Burning (Shannon Hale)
- River Secrets (Shannon Hale)
- Forest Born (Shannon Hale)
- My Scriptures which are super important to me. I love reading them and feeling the spirit.
- Onward and Upward (June Andrew (my great-grandma))
- The Wish (Gail Carson Levine)
- Princess Academy (Shannon Hale)
I think you can tell a lot about people by the condition of their bed stand/table. I think the items closer to the bed are used more often. Also how it's taken care of. Mine is pretty sloppy, but sometimes I can make it so neat, you wouldn't know it belonged to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment